Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Dreaming☆Love どりぃみんぐ☆らぶ


Anime: Sket Dance  スケット・ダンス  (Suketto Dansu)

Artist: Ai Kayano

Type: Insert 17


Romaji:

Fall in love☆
I love you☆
You love me☆
Dreaming na koi shite

Fall in love☆deatta shunkan
I love you☆ akai jitsu hajiketa
You love me☆unmei no ōji sama
otome firutā zenkai☆

beta na tenkai nante baka ni shinaide!! nne☆
datte otome nanda zo☆ koi ni koisuru no da

zutto shinjite ita no Ahh~ anata to deau
ano hi, butsukatta no mo u.n.me.i datta no

Fall in love☆ hana ga saiteiru
I love you☆ ai wa eien
You love me☆ maboroshi janai
Dreaming na koi shite

nēmu ni komerareta itoshii omoi wa

itsudemo fuwafuwa tsukamara nai no da

motto misete ageru yo Ahh~ riaru na meruhen
hana ya tenshi ni o shiro toki ni wa a.na.ta mo

Fall in love☆  kaze ga yure teiru
I love you☆ kimochi tsutaete
You love me☆  hora mieru desho
ro ma n chikkuna koi shite

Fall in love☆
Fall in love☆

moshi deawa nakattara
hajike nakatta
na.n.te.ne☆

Fall in love☆  hana ga sai teiru
I love you☆ ai wa eien
You love me☆  maboroshi janai
Dreaming na koi shite

Fall in love☆  kaze ga yureteiru
I love you☆ kimochi tsutaete
You love me☆  hora mieru desho
roman chikkuna koi shite


Kanji:

ふぉりんらぶ☆
あいらびゅ☆
ゆうらぶみぃ☆
どりぃみんぐな恋シテ

Fall in love 出逢った瞬間
I love you 赤い実はじけた
You love me 運命の王子様
乙女フィルター全開☆

ベタな展開なんて バカにしないで!!っネ☆
だって乙女なんだゾ☆ 恋に恋するのだっ

ずっと信じていたの Ahh~ あなたと出逢う
あの日、ぶつかったのも ウ・ン・メ・イ だったの

ふぉりんらぶ☆ 華が咲いている
あいらびゅ☆ 愛は永遠
ゆうらぶみぃ☆ 幻じゃない
どりぃみんぐな恋シテ

ネームに込められた 愛しい想いは

いつでもフワフワ 捕まらないのだっ

もっと見せてあげるよ Ahh~ リアルなメルヘン
花や天使にお城 ときには ア・ナ・タもっ

ふぉりんらぶ☆ 風が揺れている
あいらびゅ☆ 気持ち伝えて
ゆうらぶみぃ☆ ほら 見えるでしょ
ろまんちっくな恋シテ

ふぉりんらぶ☆
ふぉりんらぶ☆

もし 出逢わなかったら
はじけなかった
ナ・ン・テ・ネ☆

ふぉりんらぶ☆ 華が咲いている
あいらびゅ☆ 愛は永遠
ゆうらぶみぃ☆ 幻じゃない
どりぃみんぐな恋シテ

ふぉりんらぶ☆ 風が揺れている
あいらびゅ☆ 気持ち伝えて
ゆうらぶみぃ☆ ほら 見えるでしょ
ろまんちっくな恋シテ


English:

Falling in love.
I love you.
You love me.
Let's have a Dreaming Love.

Fall in love, from the moment we met
I love you, a red fruit began to shine.
You love me, you're my fated prince.
My Maiden Filter's on full-throttle.

Don't make fun of cliche developments in the story!! Hey!
After all, I'm a young maiden. I'm going to fall in love with love-!

I always believed, Ahh~, that I would meet you.
It was also F-A-T-E that we bumped into each other that day.

Falling in love. A flower is in bloom.
I love you. Love is eternal.
You love me. It's not an illusion.
Let's have a Dreaming Love.

These feelings of love I convey in my rough draft
Are always fluffy, and I can't get a hold on them-!

I'll show you more, Ahh~, of a real fairytale land.
It has flowers, a castle of angels, and from time to time, Y-O-U T-O-O!

Falling in love, the wind is blowing.
I love you. Tell me your feelings.
You love me. Come on, you can see it, right?
Let's have a Romantic Love.

If by some chance, we didn't meet
I wouldn't have shined.
JUST-KI-DDING.

Falling in love. A flower is in bloom.
I love you. Love is eternal.
You love me. It's not an illusion.
Let's have a Dreaming Love.

Falling in love, the wind is blowing.
I love you. Tell me your feelings.
You love me. Come on, you can see it, right?
Let's have a Romantic Love.


Here is the video: 


No comments:

Post a Comment