Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Yuukyou Seishunka 勇侠青春謳


Anime: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion 
          コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュ   
          (Kōdo Giasu: Hangyaku no Rurūshu)

Artist: Ali Project

Type: First Ending


Romaji:

Ikedomo kemonomichi Shishi yo tora yo to hoe
Akane sasu sora no Kanata ni mahoroba
Yuushuu no kodoku ni Samayou seishun wa
Yowasa to ikari ga sugata naki teki desu ka
Chichi yo Imada ware wa
Onore o shirigatashi

Sakidatsu anira no
Mienai senaka o oeba
Mayoi no hitoyo ni myoujou wa izanau

Shishite owaranu
Yume o kogaredomo
Tashika na kimi koso wagainochi

Reppuu no kouya de Chou yo hana yo to iki
Tokoshie no haru ni Saki sou maboroshi
Kondaku no junketsu Kono mi wa yogorete mo
Kokoro no nishiki o shinjite ite kudasai
Haha yo Keshite ware wa
Namida o misenedomo
Ashimoto no kusa ni tsuyu wa kiemosede

Umareta igi nara
Yagate shiru toki ga koyou
Kono ima Semete no giki
Chishio ni hitashi

Tada kimi o aishi
Mune ni kizanda
Shisei no you na kizu o daite

Ikedomo kemonomichi Shishi yo tora yo to hoe
Akane sasu sora no Kanata ni mahoroba
Yuukyou no shi to nari Tatakau seishun wa
Hono aoki hodo ni oroka na mono deshou ka
Chichi yo Imada ware wa
Ai hitotsu mamorezu
Karisome no kono yo no makoto wa izuko

Reppuu no kouya de Chou yo hana yo to iki
Tokoshie no haru ni Maichiru maboroshi
Kondaku no junketsu Kono mi wa yogorete mo
Kokoro no nishiki o shinjite ite kudasai
Haha yo Itsuka ware o
Sazukarishi homare to

Ikedomo kemonomichi Shishi yo tora yo to hoe
Akane sasu sora no Kanata wa mahoroba
Kouketsu no shi no moto Tatakau seishun wa
Hakanaki toki yue utsukushiki mono to are
Chichi yo Itsuka ware wa
Onore ni uchikatan
Tattobi no kono yo no makoto wa soko ni
 


Kanji:

行けどもけものみち  獅子よ虎よと吠え
茜射
す空の  彼方にまほろば
幽囚
の孤獨に  彷徨う青春は
弱
さと怒りが姿無き敵ですか
父
よ  未だ我は
己
を知りがたし

先立
つ兄らの
見
えない背中を追えば
迷
いの一夜に明星は誘う

死
して終わらぬ
夢
を焦がれども
確
かな君こそ我が命

烈風
の荒野で  蝶よ花よと生き
とこしえの春に 咲き添うまぼろし
混濁
の純潔  この身は汚れても
心
の錦を信じていてください
母
よ  けして我は
涙
を見せねども
足下
の草に露は消えもせで

生
まれた意義なら
やがて知る時が来よう
このいま  せめての義旗
血汐
に浸し

ただ君を愛し
胸
に刻んだ
刺青
のような傷を抱いて

行
けどもけものみち  獅子よ虎よと吠え
茜射
す空の  彼方にまほろば
勇侠
の士となり  戦う青春は
仄蒼
きほどに愚かなものでしょうか
父
よ  未だ我は
愛
ひとつ護れず
仮始
めのこの世の真はいづこ

烈風
の荒野で  蝶よ花よと生き
とこしえの春に 舞い散るまぼろし
混濁
の純潔  この身は汚れても
心
の錦を信じていてください
母
よ  いつか我を
授
かりし誉れと

行
けどもけものみち  獅子よ虎よと吠え
茜射
す空の  彼方はまほろば
高潔
の志のもと  戦う青春は
果敢
なき時代(とき)ゆえ美しきものとあれ
父
よ  いつか我は
己
に打ち克たん
尊
びのこの世の誠はそこに 


English:

Going along the animal trail, oh lions, oh tigers, roar
A splendid place at the far side of the glowing sky
For the youth that wanders in the loneliness of imprisonment
Are weakness and anger its formless enemies?
Oh father, I still
Hardly know myself

If I chase the invisible backs
Of my elder brothers who go before me
On the one night when I’m lost, the morning star lures me

Even as I yearn for a dream
That doesn’t end after I die
The definite you are indeed my life

In the wilderness of gales, oh butterflies, oh flowers, live
An illusion that blooms along with the eternal spring
Even if my body is stained by the turbid purity
Please believe in my heart’s brocade
Oh mother, I shall never
Show my tears
The dew on the grass at my feet won't disappear

When it comes to the significance of my having been born
The time when I’ll know it will come before long
Currently, the flag of righteousness that I have at least
Is drenched in blood

I merely love you
And engraved it in my chest
Embracing a tattoo-like wound…

Going along the animal trail, oh lions, oh tigers, roar
A splendid place at the far side of the glowing sky
Is the youth that becomes a heroic warrior and battles
Something so stupid that it is almost palely blue?
Oh father, I’m still
Unable to protect the one thing that I love
Where is the truth of this world of transience?

In the wilderness of gales, oh butterflies, oh flowers, live
An illusion that scatters in the eternal spring
Even if my body is stained by the turbid purity
Please believe in my heart’s brocade
Oh mother, someday I shall
Be awarded with honor

Going along the animal trail, oh lions, oh tigers, roar
The far side of the glowing sky is a splendid place
The youth that battles based on noble intentions
Becomes a beautiful thing due to the fleeting era
Oh father, someday I would
Overcome myself
The sincerity of this world of values is over there
 


Here is the video: 



No comments:

Post a Comment